Kleve, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany
Full-time/part-time (partly home office possible)
30 days holiday,
experience level: Professionals/career starters/career changers
As a team player in calibration, you give our products “the finishing touches” before delivery – your task is the calibration of our stationary, portable and hand-held measuring devices based on laser OES technology. Your educational or study background, or Your experience and talent, as well as your physical and chemical understanding, enables you to turn “light quantity meters” into powerful analysis systems.
With our products, we are constantly breaking new ground. That’s why you learn how to:
- Install, control, adapt and optimize calibrations for OES systems (in mid-term also develop and expand)
- Carry out quality controls and error analyses & support QM processes (ISO 9001)
- Communication with production, logistics and sales as well as possibly other activities
You have a degree as an engineer, technician or skilled worker and/or have relevant professional experience in chemistry, physics, electrical engineering or materials science and are enthusiastic about our products and technologies.
- Experience in MS Office, especially solving complex tasks with Excel
- Ideally, you have experience in spectrometry and analytics or have initial experience with the application of laboratory technology and laboratory activities
- Solution orientation, meticulous approach and analytical, structured problem-solving skills
- Very good knowledge of German and English
Interested? Then apply with your salary expectations and your earliest possible start date!